- No categories
Trust Family Auto Sales
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- COVID-19 Vaccine Makers Serum Institute of India, Bharat Biotech Targeted by Chinese Hackers: Cyfirma March 1, 2021Indian COVID-19 vaccine makers Serum Institute of India (SII) and Bharat Biotech have been targeted by a Chinese state-backed hacking group, cyber intelligence firm Cyfirma has said. COVID-19 vaccines produced by the two companies are being used in the country's immunisation campaign.
- OnePlus 9 Series Announcement Teased for March 8, Launch Date Likely to Be Revealed March 1, 2021OnePlus is likely to announce the OnePlus 9 series of smartphones on March 8, a dedicated webpage on its India website suggests. The company may also decide to announce the actual launch date of its upcoming lineup on March 8.
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5E Darci Smartwatch Now Available in India via Amazon March 1, 2021Michael Kors Access Gen 5E Darci smartwatches have been launched in India at a price of Rs. 25,995. The smartwatch is now available on Amazon in three colour options – Gold, Rose Gold, and Silver and Rose Gold.
- MapmyIndia Rolls Out COVID-19 Vaccination Centre Search in India As Centre Begins Vaccine Drive for Senior Citizens March 1, 2021On the portal, users will need to register to gain access to all the features on the site. This search from MapmyIndia is also included on the CoWIN site, where people can register for vaccination. Once logged in, press current location in the search box or enter your address or place name or eLoc of […]
- Oppo A74 5G Spotted on Multiple Certification Websites, Tipped to Have 5,000mAh Battery, Android 11: Report March 1, 2021Oppo A74 5G has been reportedly spotted on multiple certification websites including NBTC, FCC, TKDN, GCF, and others.
- Indian Mobile Retailers Call for Amazon Probe, Cap on Online Smartphone Sales March 1, 2021An Indian trade group representing 150,000 mobile phone stores urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to investigate Amazon's business practices in the country and impose a daily cap on a single seller's online smartphone sales.
- Mi 11 Ultra Tipped to Feature 50-Megapixel Primary Camera in Fresh Leak March 1, 2021Mi 11 Ultra may feature a 50-megapixel camera, as per a tipster. In a tweet, tipster Abhishek yadav has shared an image claiming that it is a screengrab from the MIUI camera app and serves as evidence of the 50-megapixel sensor.
- Reliance Partners With Google, Facebook for Digital Payment Network Bid: Report March 1, 2021Reliance has partnered with Facebook, Google, and fintech player Infibeam to set up a national digital payment network, as per a report citing unnamed sources.
- OnePlus Nord Receiving Android 11-Based OxygenOS 11 Update With New UI, Ambient Display, More March 1, 2021OnePlus Nord is getting OxygenOS 11, based on Android 11. The company shared the development through a forum post. It is an incremental rollout and will reach all users in a few days.
- WhatsApp Rolls Out Ability to Mute Videos Before Sharing for Android Users March 1, 2021WhatsApp has announced the rollout of ability to mute videos on Android. WhatsApp says that the rollout is underway for the stable channel, and the feature is now officially out of beta. Ensure that you are on the latest version to up your chances of being able to see the feature.